Pages

Monday, May 7, 2012

Mom, If I Were You...

There's a cute little book:

This story is about a little girl switching places with her dad and the things they would do differently. We read the story and then I asked the kids to write me something applying the concepts in the story to the life of their moms. If they could switch places what would the kids have to do and what would the parents get to do. Here's what they came up with:

I will vacuum the house and you will relax.




I would take you to the park and you would play video games all day.

I would cook cookies and you would do something (very specific :).

I would pick you up from school, take you a bath and put you in bed and I will tuck you in.


I would cook food and you would go to school.

I will read you a bedtime story and I can stay up.



I will make breakfast while you are looking at tv.

I would love to pick you up every day from school. I would make my mom go to school.


I would put you in a stroller and take you to see things in the museum, then take you home and see if you can read.

1 comment :

  1. Never heard of this book! I need to go borrow it from the library :)

    Blessings,

    Jessica Stanford
    Mrs. Stanford's Class Blog
    My TpT Store

    ReplyDelete