Pages

Thursday, May 24, 2012

My Class Is A Gift....

We talked about how everyone has strengths and how everyone contributes to our classroom-like pieces of a puzzle. I put a class book together and I know it will hard to see because I redacted the names from the pics. But various students wrote one nice sentence about their friends and then I wrote the last sentence on everyone's page. So it started as "Johnny" is a gift to our class because.....and then they took turns writing sentences and drawing illustrations on each other's pages. I think it came out very cute and sometimes the parents don't believe me when I tell them a child has excellent conduct (apparently they act differently at home :), so maybe coming from their peers it will be more believable. Here are just a few pages:










4 comments :

  1. The kids' parents are going to eat this up! I sure would. What a lovely gift! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. their writing looks awesome!

    love your background so cute...im your newest follower..drop by

    Just Wild About Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very special gift.

    ReplyDelete