Pages

Thursday, May 31, 2012

My Wish

I'm not a country music fan (sacrilege, I know living in Texas and all)--but they make great back-up music for end of the year powerpoints! We used the song "My Wish" for our background this year. As an activity to go along with it. I stole this idea from Sunny in 2nd Grade : http://pinterest.com/pin/110338259590776575/   and asked my kiddos to make a collage-like picture of themselves making a wish on a dandelion, also writing about things that they would wish for. I think it came out really cute.



I wish that people would recycle and don't waste things and fight with each other and be good friends.


"I wish for world peace and cats and dogs get along and people don't get arrested."

I wish the class was more better, I wish that the cafeteria was not loud and I wish that bullies were not real.

I wish my dog would not bark at people.

I wish it would always be Spring. I wish my family would be nice to each other. I wish 1st Grade behaves. I wish all the kids listen in class.

I wish that I have no more cavities. I wish to be a Smile Girl (don't we all! :).

I wish for the world to recycle clean and healthy.

I wish I could be an artist. I wish I could be a good writer. I wish my brother would be nice to me.

3 comments :

  1. The students' collages are fabulous! I am pinning this to my art board! Thank you for sharing :-)
    ReadWriteSing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those collages came out so good. I use "My Wish" for my end of the year slideshow. It's such a meaningful song!
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so great! I am your newest follower. Thank you for making a comment on my blog! I am definatly looking forward to exploring more of your blog!

    Christine
    www.thecrazypre-kclassroom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete