Pages

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Turkey Disguises

I left this project for my sub to do with the kids last week. I wanted the kids to make turkey puppets, but to disguise their turkey. The substitute went to my neighbor teacher and asked her if she had a turkey worksheet that the kids could color. My friend told her that I would probably want the munchkins to create their own turkey using construction paper--they know me so well! So they made their disguised turkeys. I love when they come up with such different answers.



My favorite one!


Love this one too!


Hmmm, not sure that's a better disguise. :)








I don't know if you can read it...the student disguised it as herself.




We did just visit the zoo......







2 comments :

  1. Soooo cute! They put quite a bit of thought into the disguises. We did ours as a family project; I'll have to get a pic up soon. Some are very fancy, some are more organic. You know how that goes :-)!

    I hope you have a happy Thanksgiving!
    ReadWriteSing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Chrissy! I'm anxious to see what your families came up with!

    I hope you and your family have a great holiday as well! :)

    ReplyDelete