Pages

Monday, September 23, 2013

Farm Ethics

This is the first writing assignment with ethics I think I have given my Little Dragons this year. We have been learning about farms and farm animals. I asked whether it was right or wrong that we keep animals on a farm and of course, were looking for them to justify that argument. They always surprise me when we do activities like this. These kiddos are very tender-hearted, so I really thought I'd get arguments why it was wrong, but the overwhelming majority thought it was right.



wrong because they could be free so they could be happy all by themselves.





right because they will get cold and not be taken care of.


right because they need food


right because how would we catch them







2 comments :

  1. What a FUN way to develop their character muscles! Thanks for sharing this adorableness!

    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good start to the school year with Ethics.

    ReplyDelete