Pages

Thursday, April 24, 2014

"Here's To You" Story

I was introduced to this book by Barbara over at Grade Onederful:  http://www.gradeonederful.com/. As soon as I looked up the book I knew it was perfect for my students, and it goes right along with the gratitude projects were are doing.

So I very informally asked my kids to write their own little saying about something they love in the same rhythm that the author used. Here's what they came up with:



                           The angels-the flying people

                                        Curious kids

                                      To the elephants, the trumpeting people


                                     I wish meetings looked like that! :) Everyone is smiling.


                                    My future technologist!



1 comment :

  1. Oh my goodness. Those are fabulous! Isn't that book amazing? I'm so glad you tried this, too!
    Grade ONEderful
    Ruby Slippers Blog Designs

    ReplyDelete