Pages

Monday, May 18, 2015

Good Reads!

I know people may be looking for titles to read this summer. I wanted to share two that I have read recently and thoroughly enjoyed. They are both considered in the YA genre.:


I thought this was a really well-written, meaningful story. It reminds me in a lot of ways of Fault in the Stars. I listened to it on audio, but I'm sure it's in the actual book as well-if you read it I recommend you read the author's note too. She explains the origin of the story and shares some really disturbing statistics.


I love the premise of this book! A girl is raised to complete the revenge plan her mother has had in place. She is raised with one and only one purpose-to seduce the son of the man who broke her mother's heart. However, as the plan is set in motion the machinations unfold in unexpected ways. I have sworn off watching movies when I have already read the book, however I would make an exception for this one--would make a great movie!

If anyone has any good titles  for me, I am always open to suggestions! :) 




2 comments :

  1. I'm looking forwarding to the first, and I'll have to add the second to my list. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm definitely adding the second one to my list. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete