Pages

Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Gratitude Journals

I LOVE using Gratitude Journals! I try to do it even for myself, I write down something every day that I'm grateful for. I love reading through old lists to see how much life has changed.

Usually in class, we just write about what we are thankful for today. But sometimes I give them more directed prompts. This time I asked them to write about what they are grateful for that they cannot see. It was a tough one for many of them. Some students wrote something like a book and when I asked "can't you see a book?" they would say "well, I'll hide it so you can't see it". They just couldn't wrap their heads around what I was asking them.

These were some answers I was very impressed by:













1 comment :

  1. These are so deep! I think my favorite is old toys that went in the trash. It's good their memory lives on with that child!

    ReplyDelete